Friday, August 7, 2009

An introduction to Unlogic.

Unlogic is just another way to interpret logic, for if unlogic breaks every rule of logic, then that means it would follow a logical pattern. But if unlogic follows a logical pattern, then that wouldn't be unlogic anymore, so unlogic must follow logic in order to break logic. And that is how clothes are born.

Yes. Unlogic's basically a bunch of random ramblings that have only the singular purpose of confusing the listeners and readers. Some say it's stupid, some say it's preposterous, I say it either way. So anyways, if you haven't read the description, I'm not sure what this blog will be about. Oh well, we'll find out eventually. If you love it; read it and follow along. If you hate it; then go read some other blog or whatever. I think this blog is intended for those of open-mindedness and good humor, because I'll probably be questioning things that may be considered blasphemy in some religions or something. So until next time.

1 comment:

  1. very intelligent rambling there.
    this is the perfect introduction for a blog, i think. LOL
    i like your fishies at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete